Monday, April 27, 2009

Monday Madness ~ Welcome To My World...


*Just a little Hello! from Crafty, to start your week off right!*
*
And just to let you all know that you are not the only ones with lives that sometimes suck...
Right now, I am busy getting ready to go fight a Red Light ticket in Traffic Court - FOR A LIGHT THAT I STOPPED AT!!! Woohoo! (Thank goodness that there is a photo to show that I stopped! One good thing.) And, as if that doesn't suck bad enough on its own...
*
They want me to pay a whopping $436 BEFORE I can go to fight the ticket! WHAWHAT?!(Probably so UncleSam can make a little interest off of my money, while I wait 6 months for the refund...AFTER I win the case. Government!)
*
So, would you all please say a quick prayer, (if you do that sort of thing); or just send some good energy my way, to help me along with this today. I appreciate the extra thougts and well wishes. Cause BOY DOES THIS SUCK!!! I haven't had a ticket or accident in over 10 years now. I sure don't want to start with this one. $436...I know people who have paid less than that for a DUI! What the ---- is THAT all about ?!#*?! Tell me on what planet that makes sense!
*
All right. Ciao Ya'll. Sorry if I pissed in your corn flakes! I truly do hope that all of you have a better Monday morning than I am about to have! By the way...Does anyone have like $436 that I can borrow? (Just Kidding!LOL!) Take care all.
*
Written by: One very stressed out & pissed of Retro Mama named Danae* :)
*
~UPDATE~10/09: Well, this week I FINALLY had my 'day in court'. After all of these months of going in for the 'next step' of the process; on Tuesday I was able to go into court, reveiw the video & plead Not Guilty.
Apparently- I did stop, but the cop did not feel it was for long enough. Oh well.
*
I did ask for community service in leiu of the fine- but would you beleive it is 58 hours of comm. service? WOWSERS! (Maybe I should have just come up with the money? LOL.) So, that is that- and now I can put this nonsense behind me. Thanks to those of you that left me kind emails & comments, and wished me well. I appreciate your friendship and thoughts. ~Danae :)

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails