Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A Few Of The Things That I Have Been Coveting Lately...


Yes, My Friends,
I have been a very naughty girl. Well, not really. So far I have only been looking. But looking leads to buying, so they say!

These are some of the beauties that I have had my eye on.
*
And, if you recognize a few of these pieces from a few pots back...that is only because I love them so much!



Since I can't afford to buy all of the gorgeous clothes that a girl craves...
*
I am reduced to lusting after them online. Oh, well. It could be a whole lot worse!
*
But...if I HAD the money (to spend on myself)...these are definitely some of the classy duds that I would be cruising around town in.
*

It really is a good thing that I am a Crafty Chick. Of course, I cannot make ALL of the styles that I would like to; but I have been having a bit of fun, here and there.
*
If any of you are interested; I have a T-Shirt Make Over Project posted on my Arts & Crafts Blog, Crafty Chick Creations. If you would like to check it out, you can find it at

(
http://craftychickcreationsblog.blogspot.com/)
*

I am still working on re-vamping my "Broke Girl's Spring & Summer Wardrobe".
*
I have a few dresses that I am cutting down into shorter flair skirts, and blousey trapeze tops.


*
And then of, course there are the usual t-shirt re-construction projects that I love so much for their 'Immediate No Sew Gratification' that they provide!



*
I am also working on a few re-constructed outfits for my daughter, Makayla. I am planning a couple of jean skirts, out of her older jeans. I would also like to try out a project I found somewhere online. I think it might have been Alter-Nation, but don't quote me!
*
Basically, you take a large men's button down work shirt, and turn it into a little girl's dress. It is VERY CUTE!


*
Other than that, I don't have too much else going on in the way of fashion, this week. Now next week I could have a neat-o new project started...or finished!
*
Anyways, I hope that you all are having a very nice week. My children and I have been thoroughly enjoying 'our' Spring Vacation.
*
I say 'ours' because i get to enjoy the break from school as much as they do!
*
I guess I am one of those weirdo Moms, who actually like it when my kids are home. Ha!
*
I am always hearing others complain that they can't wait until this break or that vacation is over, so that they don't have to deal with their kids all day long...but like I said...we are having a ball. So far! Ask me again in a couple of days, and I might be singing a different tune.
*
And other than that...Have a great rest of your week, and a very Happy Easter!
See Ya'll Soon! ~Danae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails