Sunday, March 22, 2009

In the Summertime...


Okay, Yeah; I'm dreaming of Summer. I know it's still too early, but these lovely warm days have me thinking of long hot days a the lagoon, late night barbeques and swimming until long after dark. I am so happy Spring is finally here...but that's only because it's getting us closer to Blessed Summer!






I thought this might be a fun time to post these gorgeous bathing beauties. (If I looked this good in a bathing suit, I wouldn't mind shopping for one!)
*
I don't know about you Ladies; but I am on the lookout for quick and cute hairstyles , to wear to the beach this Summer. I have done all of the scarf and bandanna hairstyles...and every pony and pigtail known to man. Or woman. So, I am all eyes and ears right now. I want to find and hear all of the latest and greatest...and oldest and greatest hairstyles that this Summer has to offer.
*
I'm lovin' the Blondie's hair on the upper right. But the only way that would happen in my case, is if I went out the night before! I'm not doing all of that, just to go to the beach. For me personally, so far; my best beach day hairstyle is a mixture of two. It is one of the most versatile hairstyles that I wear. I have a ton of variations...and most take me about 5 minutes to get done.
I first part my hair on the side. Then I do partial pigtails on both sides. (You know, parted horizontaly from the crown/part to the ears.) Rubber band, and braid each half pigtail.

Then I do one of two options. I can take all of the hair at this point, and gatherit into a low back ponytail. Or I can part the hair down the middle in the back, and gather the braids into these pig tails.
Then I either braid those, wrap them into little side buns, or leave them loose. Any cute little adornment can be added at this time. Even a bandana or scarf looks great.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails