Saturday, April 25, 2009

A Little Retro Photo Humor For Your Veiwing Enjoyment ! & A Note To My Readers...



Hey There Blog Buddies & Retro Fantasy Fans~


I wanted to take a moment to send out a BIG THANK YOU! to all of you lovely people who took the time yesterday to send me such sweet comments about my new avatar photo. I think between the response from here and over at Crafty's Cup; I had a record day of comments. And all were fabulous and encouraging. THANKS GUYS!


On another note...I have a bit of news to share with you all.


Recently I have decided to pursue my Degree Program for my chosen spiritual path.

This is a momentous occasion for me, for many reasons. I have been wanting to take this step for many years now, and have not had the time or the money to invest in such a huge undertaking. After a long search for the right school and course program; I was thrilled to find the perfect venue for me to do just that.


The other wonderfully synchronistic aspect of this step is that my classes begin 15 years TO THE DAY! from the day that I had made my very first Formal Dedication to this path. May 1st 1994. Beltaine/May Day. How awesome is that!


Now, I did hesitate on mentioning anything about this on my blogs because I happen to be a bit of a procrastinator, and was worried about talking about something that I may not finish. Not to mention that the full program, (all 3 Degrees) that I would like to complete; takes a few years. So...that is a big chunk of uncertain territory that I will be taking one step at a time!


The main reason that I am mentioning this at all; is because all of the extra course work, projects and assingments, are going to mean that I have a lot less time to devote to my blogging. (And how I LOVES my blogging!) :)


But, please do not fear...I will still be posting, just on a less frequent basis. I hope that all of you will continue to check back in and follow me on this nw leg of my journey. It should provide some interesting fodder for blogging; as I have not been a student in oh...about 16 or so years! (Except for my time at Massage School, and that was 12 years ago! )


Also, remember that you can always subscribe to C.C. Retro Fantasy, (and all of your other favorite blogs) on an RSS Feed or through your Google Reader. This will automatically update you on any new posts as they come out. I LOVE my Google Reader!!! It makes it so easy to catch up on all of the blogs that I like to follow. It is like a cyber-magazine subscription delivered to my computer. I don't know how I would follow all of you guys' great blogs without it!


Okay Folks, have a great weekend, and wish me luck on this new leg of my journey!

***Posted by one very nervous & super excited Crafty Chick!***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails