Friday, May 14, 2010

All Dressed Up With Nowhere To Go

I just love me a sexy summer dress. There is nothing that makes me feel prettier than swishing out the door in a classy, little number, a pair of heels, my sunglasses on, and a great handbag to top it all off.
*
I just had to share with you all, some of the latest dresses that I am drooling over. This particular batch of fashions are from Pin Up Girl Clothing. You can find them here.
*

Enjoy!

-Retro Rockabilly Diner Dress in Olive Green from Heartbreaker -This classic diner dress looks sharp in a military olive green. From Heartbreaker Fashions.
-Jolene Dress in Red and Black Floral Pattern from Heartbreaker Fashion

-Gingham Swing Dress - The Daisy Dress in Black Gingham Poplin with Red Trim by Pinup Couture -The "Cutiepie" Dress in Black Sateen with Black and White Polka Dot Trim from Dixiefried -The Netti Dress in Red Asian Floral Poplin by Pinup Couture -Vintage Reproduction Dresses - The Dorothy Dress in Navy and Red by Pinup Couture -New Style Black Cherry Heidi Dress by Pinup Couture

*


Now, if onlyI had somewhere to go....
*

Someplace better than the market, the kid's school, or the park, I mean. The hazards of being a work at home Artist/Mom, I guess! Oh well.
*
I also wanted to say a big Thank You! to all of you who have been so patient & kind untill I got back to blogging again! Thank You for your kind words and prayrs for my family.
*
I had no idea that my little blogs would be missed. (I even won 2 blog awards on my other blog- Crafty's Cuppa Coffee- during my 2nd month of hiatus! Go figure.) As for me, I missed keeping up with all of my favorite blogs, as much as I missed writing my own. I hope to work back up to full speed (inhe Cyber World) again soon... and still find a way to keep my balance (in the Real World) lol :) .
*

I hope that you all have a great day!
~Danae aka 'Crafty'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails