Thursday, January 21, 2010

Vintage Freebie~ An Adorable Paper Doll For You!


How cute is she?!? I know, I know...Freakin' ADORABLE!
*
I don't know about you, but I have always LOVED paper dolls. I spent hours as a kid, cutting them out, creating new fashions, playing with them and crafting little paper doll worlds for them to play in.
*
Well, while I may not spend much time actually 'playing' with them these days- I haven't lost my fascination for them. Now, I tend to use them mostly when creating my art. And thanks to a wonderful Lady in Blogland , I now have some to share with you! (Incidentally, I am VERY embarrassed that I didn't write down the source to give her credit! So if you recognize these, and know their source- please leave me a comment so that I can amend this post and link her blog).
*
Left click on the image to view and copy it in its full size; and print out for your own use.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails